6 months ago
Customer Service and Sales Advisor
Liverpool L3 1EL
As our clients Renewable Heat business continues to grow, they are on the look-out for an experienced Customer Services Advisor to provide an excellent customer experience, securing new and maintaining current accounts through incoming and outbound sales calls. To ensure all customer enquiries are dealt with in an effective and efficient manner from point of contact through to delivery and beyond.
If you want to join one of the most exciting sectors in the renewable energy industry, then please apply online today.
Main Responsibilities of the Role:
• To be the first point of contact for all customers, providing an efficient and courteous service over the phone and email.
• To take sales orders via incoming calls, setting up of accounts of new customers, managing customer experience from point of contact to delivery of goods.
• To make outbound calls to potential customers make new contacts, develop positive links and provide the information needed to secure new business
• Provide quotations for new/existing customers from the company price list trying to secure new business, either via phone or email.
• Responsible for processing related paperwork, arranging appointments, and generating leads
• Follow up on enquiries/expressions of interest providing information to secure new business
• Ensuring all important interactions are recorded on Sage CRM
• Sales order processing inputted onto system and follow up on processing via lines of communication with colleagues and appropriate teams across the business to track progress of sale
• Processing payments via Sage Pay and liaise with Finance team/Credit control to ensure successful payment
• To access, update and accurately record and retrieve customer information from computer systems
• Work with teams and functions across the business to ensure customers requirements are met efficiently- following up on facilitation of Stock, delivery, service and prices.
The candidate will have the following Skills and Qualifications:
• The successful candidate will be a results driven, organised and a confident self-starter with an aptitude and passion for customer experience and sales
• Highly motivated with proven sales skills and a passion delivering outstanding customer service.
• Ability to build and maintain relationships with new and existing customers
• Able to use internal computer systems/software to record information accurately
• Ability to demonstrate successful client account management achieving targets set out in the business strategy
• An understanding of the customer/client relationship across the private business sector and within competitive markets
• At least one year's experience in a Customer Service/Sales contact centre role is essential
• Be a good Team player and able to develop good working relationships across the business internally and with our partners when necessary
• Working knowledge and experience of SAGE 200 / CRM is preferable.
• Excellent Communication and presentation skills
• Understanding of how to work within the legal framework set out by GDPR
• Able to evidence Increased volume and profitability for the company within 6 months of appointment
• Deliver an agreed number of new accounts opened within agreed time
• Recover a number of lapsed customer accounts as identified by Sales director
• Evidence positive results over all and in particular in reversing the conversion rate of lapsed custom
Our client is offering a competitive salary, which will be discussed at interview.
Hours of work will be flexible due to the demands of the position but essentially; Monday to Friday.
Annual holiday entitlement is 25 days, plus your birthday off. In addition, you will have an annual entitlement of 8 days for public holidays.
To apply for this Customer Service and Sales Advisor role, please submit your current CV and contact details online.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
15 days ago
only 13 days until close