We are currently working on behalf of a dynamic and exciting well-established business and recognisable named business based in Cardiff. The client is based just outside of the city centre, in a modern and well-equipped contact centre.
Due to the growth of an existing client they are constantly on the lookout for top customer service agents to deliver the best possible customer care, working on an inbound customer care campaign.
Location: Cardiff Bay
Hours: Full time 40 hours per week : Fully flexible between 8am : 8pm Monday to Friday and 8am-6pm Saturday.
As a Customer Advisor your main responsibilities will include:
• Responsible for achieving agreed KPIs
• Delivering great service to customers and effectively advising them were necessary.
• Determination and resilience are key factors
• An upbeat friendly approach to speaking to customers is essential
The successful Customer Service Agent should possess the following skills and experience:
• Effective listening skills
• Adept at multi-tasking while listening to calls
• A focused and keen attitude to work and colleagues
• Excellent communication skills
• Driven with a desire to meet and exceed targets
• PC literate
• Passionate and eager for a new challenge
In return, you will be provided with all the support and tools you will need to be successful. On top of this there is also an attractive benefits package in place on successful completion of your three-month probationary period that includes:
• Exclusive discounts from leading retailers
• Free hot drinks and Wi-Fi on site
• Realistic career progression opportunities
If this sounds like the kind of role you would thrive in and you are an outgoing, passionate, customer service focused individual then this is your opportunity to get your foot in the door of a world leading company who can help you to fulfil your career goals - Apply now!
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.