4 months ago
Customer Service Agent
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £17,100.00 to £19,000.00 /year
Our client was established in September 2010 to offer Life Insurance and other related protection products to clients.
They have grown to become one of the largest independent protection brokerages in the South Wales area.
Contracted Hrs: 40 per week Full Time, 16-24 per week Part Time (Mon - Fri only, No Bank Holidays)
As Customer Service Call Centre Agent's you will be required to resolve customer queries within an existing customer base of Unite the Union, this will be predominately be an Outbound role, however there will be some elements of Inbound necessary. There is a requirement to demonstrate a sales within Service approach, focusing on the customer needs and requirements.
You will work in a busy and challenging Call Centre who maintain a high level of service to all our clients customers, ensuring we adhere to a soft approach to introduce new products and services that are available.
They will require an individual who has experience within a Customer Service environment, has the ability to adhere to company script guidelines and KPI targets and is confident within sales.
• Customer service experience is essential
• Call Centre experience preferred (however, full training provided)
• Confident Communicating with customers and colleagues in a professional manner
• Handling objections creating a positive outcome
• Ambitious / Enthusiastic / Motivated to achieve and exceed Targets
• Excellent Time Keeping
• Positive / can do attitude
In Return we offer:
• Competitive Salary
• Daily / Weekly / Monthly Incentives
• Full and Ongoing Training provided
• Career Development
• Employee Of the Month Recognition Awards
• Christmas Shut Down
• Free on-site parking
• EOM bonus parking space
If you are interested, please apply online now.
To apply for this Customer Service Agent role, please submit your current CV and contact details online.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.