7 months ago
Customer Service Advisor (Welsh Speaker)
This role is to provide the best possible customer service to customers, contributing towards the success of the business by going above and beyond to meet customers’ expectations and fulfilling their needs in a safe and timely manner.
Reporting to the Team Leader this Customer Service Advisor role is to ensure all customer orders are processed accurately and monitored through to delivery, within the relevant timeframe whilst adhering to the required regulations. The majority of customers are individual patient customers who our client supply products to on a prescription basis through a Home Delivery Service, similar to that of a pharmacy.
The Customer Service Advisor will handle all customer queries effectively and in a professional manner. This role requires forward thinking, so you will have the freedom to make decisions to meet the needs of customers which is pivotal to maintaining high levels in customer satisfaction and retention of customers, contributing towards the success of the company, growing the business.
• Ensure prescriptions are requested for all customer orders required on prescription
• Process prescriptions in a timely manner, ensuring the prescriptions are fully examined for accuracy and endorsed appropriately
• Build meaningful working relationships with and to liaise with GP surgeries and other relevant parties regarding prescriptions, including prescription requests, incorrect prescriptions, urgent orders and prescriptions that are not received
• Minimise the amount of orders that are written off, within set KPIs, due to non-receipt of prescriptions
• Prepare prescriptions for payment, completing required administration accurately and submitting to the PPA in a timely manner
• Minimise the amount of prescriptions returned and not paid by the PPA
• Keep a fully traceable record of prescriptions received
• Identify trends in prescription-rework and suggest improvements to processes, where appropriate, to the Team Leader
Inbound Customer Contact
• Answer customer telephone calls promptly and professionally and to accurately process all orders including customer orders via prescription, cash sales, product sample orders and Territory Manager orders
• Maintain excellent product knowledge and to answer all enquiries regarding products
• Resolve any customer queries regarding delivery
• Maximise the number of existing customers who continue to use the service by identifying customers who do not use the service regularly, making proactive contact to secure future orders
• Maximise the number of new customers who use the service repeatedly, making proactive contact to secure future orders
Proactive Order Delivery Monitoring
• Regularly review the status of courier deliveries and proactively communicate with customers to advise delivery times and resolve any delivery issues to the customer's satisfaction
• Ensuring new patients are contacted a week after delivery to confirm ongoing ordering pattern
• Maximise the number of existing customers who continue to use the service by identifying customers who do not use the service regularly
• New patient leads are generated and followed through to achieve targets
Product & Account Administration
• Responsible for accurately inputting data to create new customer accounts in accordance with procedures
• Ensure all records are accurate and are kept up-to-date
• Ensure customer accounts are maintained accurately, including delivery addresses
• Taking credit card payments and liaising with the Accounts department
Customer Complaints and Compliments
• Ensure complaints relating to all areas of customer service are dealt with efficiently and effectively ensuring total customer satisfaction
• Responding appropriately and sincerely to all customer complaints and compliments.
• Reporting all issues that hinder the delivery of excellent Customer Service to the Customer Services Team Leader
• Record all customer complaints and compliments
• Attend relevant training courses, keeping own knowledge of the business, products and processes up to date
• Maintain a professional image of the company at all times, demonstrating a can-do approach to both customers and colleagues
• Adhere to customer confidentiality policies
• Adhere to the company’s Equal Opportunities policy and Dignity at work policy in all activities and to actively promote equality of opportunity wherever possible
• Be responsible for your own health and safety and that of your colleagues, in accordance with the company’s’ Health and Safety policy
• Adhere to the company’s Quality policy and Environmental policy
• Undertake other duties as may be reasonably required
• Welsh speaker
• Previous experience working as a Customer Service Advisor would be beneficial
• Friendly personality with a “can-do” attitude
• Ability to work as part of a small team with limited direct supervision.
• Ability to handle queries professionally and efficiently with sensitivity
• Ability to deliver a high-quality service
• Conscientious and able to act proactively
• Previous experience in the healthcare sector would be desirable
• Experience of promoting products and services to existing and potential customers.
• Liaise with warehouse and DPD to meet the needs of the customer
• Liaise with finance when handling cash sales
• Inform the Key Account Director and Territory Managers of any unusual events
• Escalate customer dissatisfaction to the Customer Experience Manager
• Be the point of contact for interdepartmental requests and to action those requests in a timely manner e.g. Warehouse, Accounts
• Liaise with the SCN regarding any issues affecting customers or their products and to ensure that new customers' orders are processed within agreed timescales.
• Liaise with GP surgeries to obtain the customers prescription before despatch of product.
• Attend national exhibitions, local exhibitions and open days as and when required.
• 37.5hrs week with 0.5 unpaid lunch, working one Sat in four. Salary £20,400
• Hours : Mon Fri 9-5, Sat 9-12
• Time and attendance bonus
• To assist with any other duties as required to meet the needs of the business.
To submit your details for this customer service role in Cardiff, please apply online
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.
27 days ago
only 20 hours until close
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
23 days ago
only 5 days until close