about 1 month ago
This employer is looking for a talented Customer Service Advisor to join an expanding and fast-paced IT MSP. Working from a modern, open plan office; expect an exciting and varied role delivering day to day customer service and support for their wide client base. They offer strong progression opportunities for the candidate willing to go the extra mile.
Joining as a Customer Service team member you will be involved in driving the customer experience, playing a vital role ensuring the delivery of great customer service.
You will provide fast and intelligent telephone triage and call prioritisation, accurately directing calls to the appropriate team. You will follow defined service procedures and processes to action various client requests.
- Serve as the first point of contact for clients seeking service advise or technical assistance over the phone or by email
- Be familiar with our varied client base and work in line with all service desk policies, processes and services
- Determine the best escalation route based on the issue and details provided by clients, accurately recoding the information on tickets
- Provide accurate information on IT products or services
- Follow-up and update client / ticket status and information to completion
- Assist with preparation of change management requests
- Assist with production of company board level reporting
- Be responsible for ensuring correct security authorisation validations
- Be required to complete user account administration requests
- Take details of any problems, service requirements, Feedback or suggestions from clients even if they fall outside of your remit and escalate these appropriately to the relevant team
- Identify and suggest possible improvements to procedure
- Manage some office administration tasks
In return, they offer a salary of between £17,700 - £21,000 per annum (depending on experience), company bonus scheme, flexible benefits, company pension contributions and extensive training and development opportunities.
This employer welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Please Note - All applicants will receive a link / be redirected to the company's career site. Only those applicants who complete the online company form will be considered for this role.
19 days ago
only 9 days until close
17 days ago
only 11 days until close
12 days ago
only 16 days until close