29 days ago
Job Title: Customer Service
- Salary starts at £18,000 - £20,000
- 37.5 hours per week
- Pension scheme
- Flexible Working
- Staff discount
This is an opportunity to join a leading eCommerce retailer. They are growing both in the UK and internationally. To sustain this growth and improve their service they are looking for a savvy and ambitious Customer Service Advisor to be based at their Bristol office.
- Providing excellent customer service using email, phone and live chat.
- Maintain a high level of customer feedback.
- Problem solving
- Process customer returns
- Working with helpdesk software
- Provide administrative support as requested.
- Provide/organise hospitality.
- Full training and support is provided.
The successful Customer Service Advisor will be required to do the following:
- Strong written and spoken English language required.
- Great with people over the phone and email.
- Highly organised and motivated.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel and Word in particular)
- They believe that a good attitude is just as important as knowledge and work experience.
- You can put yourself in the customer's shoes and you're constantly thinking about the customer experience.
- You're an approachable team member who can also work independently.
Apply now for a fast interview!