about 1 month ago
Due to the current situation, this employer is offering interviews inline with social distancing guidelines. They have available PPE and a large meeting room to ensure that the 2 metre distancing guideline is met.
This is an opportunity to join a leading online luxury beauty retailer. They are growing both in the UK and internationally. To sustain this growth and improve their service they are looking for a savvy and ambitious Customer Service Advisor to be based at their Bristol office.
What they are looking for:
- They believe that a good attitude is just as important as knowledge and work experience.
- You can put yourself in the customer's shoes and you're constantly thinking about the customer experience.
- Great with people over the phone and email.
- You're an approachable team member who can also work independently.
- You're a devil for the detail and get tasks right, first time and to the deadline.
- Providing excellent customer service using email, phone and live chat.
- Maintain a high level of customer feedback.
- Problem solving
- Working with bespoke software
- Provide administrative support as requested.
- Provide/organise hospitality.
- Full training and support is provided.
What's in it for you?
- Salary starts at £18,000 - £20,000
- 37.5 hours per week
- 20 days holiday,
- Pension scheme
- Staff discount
- Scope for advancement
- Flexible Working