Salary: £19,000 - £25,000 p.a. dependant on experience
Our client is one of the UK's largest prestige vehicle dealerships selling both new and used luxury cars from their state of the art showroom.
They are now looking to recruit a Customer Service Advisor to be the main point of contact for customer aftercare and assist with resolving any challenges customers may have.
• Ensuring all customers are communicated with correctly and promptly.
• Keeping in touch with customers, making sure all queries are resolved and any aftercare issues are dealt with promptly.
• Developing guidelines/processes to ensure there is an effective process in place for handling any customer aftercare challenges.
• Ensuring all administration and systems are kept up to date.
• Promoting positive customer reviews.
• Liaising with customers and the relevant departments regarding any challenging reviews.
• Monitoring and identifying trends in aftercare issues and producing relevant reports for the Executive Team.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
• Previous experience within a similar role/environment.
• Training undertaken in Customer Service/Handling Difficult Customers.
• Clear desire to assist customers and leave them satisfied with the resolution.
• Strong commitment towards achieving swift response times and positive customer reviews/feedback.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Positive attitude towards customers and colleagues.
• Ability to remain calm under pressure.
• Confident using Word, Outlook, Excel and systems.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.