6 months ago
Customer Service Advisor (Temporary Role - Part-time Monday to Wednesday) - Kingston-Upon-Thames, Surrey
Salary £23k per annum (pro rata)
Hours: Total of 21h on Mo/Tue/Wed
Our client an established Housing Association are looking to recruit a Customer Service Advisor to provide a high quality and comprehensive service, ensuring a consistently high level of response for customers.
Working in the Contact Centre, your role will be to provide an excellent first point of contact for all customers, resolving queries.
You will also track progress through the customer relationship management system.
An understanding of repairs services, housing management or experience working for a Housing Association is essential.
• Diagnosing and raising routine repairs
• Giving helpful and timely advice and assistance to tenants about their rent accounts and benefit
• Responding to enquiries from customers through a variety of communication channels (Email, Telephone, Office visits etc.) with empathy and professionalism, aiming to provide resolution on every occasion
• Keeping IT systems up to date
• Making outbound calls to monitor customer satisfaction
You must be a team player with excellent listening and communication skills and be methodical in your actions so that colleagues and contractors are clear on what is required.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003