Interlink recruitment are looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join a Law firm in Stockport.
Your role being the primary contact for client's telephone and email enquiries.
* Answering all inbound telephone calls
* Data Input
* Drafting emails & Letters
* Follow ups
* Ensure messages are received by the recipient in a timely manor
* Be a team player
* Good IT skills with attention to detail
* GCSE English and Maths
* Previous experience of working within a call-centre environment, customer service and/or the field of insurance.
You will need strong communication skills both written and verbally, and the ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If you are starting your job search and your CV isn't quite ready or indeed if this job isn't quite right for you, please contact Jessica Richards for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer