6 months ago
Are you a good communicator? Do you offer excellent Customer Service skills?
We currently have a position working for a Forklift hire, sales and service company who have offices nationwide. You will effectively manage the rental fleet to serve the customer base and coordinate the transport for the depot.
You will earn a salary of £19,000 - £20,000 dependant on experience + Overtime
• 40 Hours per week (Monday to Friday 08.00am to 4.30pm)
• 23 days Holiday (increasing with service) + Bank Holidays
• Company Pension Scheme
• Life Assurance Cover + Health Cash Plan
• Processing enquiries for short term rental and transport preparation of STR agreements, transport notes, etc.
• Preparing rental agreements and invoicing.
• Monitoring utilisation of short-term rental fleet, reconciliation and management of used equipment through monthly stock take.
• Liaising with Sales Team to organise demo’s and co-ordinate delivery and handover of new trucks to customers.
The above list of job duties is not exhaustive, and a full Job Summary will be provided at Job Interview stage.
What do you need?
• No experience is required, however experience working within Plant Hire or Equipment hire is highly advantageous
• Having Sales experience is also desirable
• Excellent Customer Service skills
• Willing to learn and have the ability to cope with pressure and pace
• Computer Literate in Microsoft Excel and Word
Does this sound like you? If yes then please hit the apply now button.
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to support your CV and application, please fill in the details and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.
JOB TITLE: Rental Controller
18 days ago
only 10 days until close