4 months ago
Customer Service Advisor - Kingston-Upon-Thames, Surrey
Salary £23k per annum
Our client an established Housing Association are looking to recruit a Customer Service Advisor to provide a high quality and comprehensive service, ensuring a consistently high level of response for customers.
Working in the Contact Centre, your role will be to provide an excellent first point of contact for all customers, resolving queries.
You will also track progress through the customer relationship management system.
An understanding of repairs services, housing management or experience working for a Housing Association is essential.
• Diagnosing and raising routine repairs
• Giving helpful and timely advice and assistance to tenants about their rent accounts and benefit
• Responding to enquiries from customers through a variety of communication channels (Email, Telephone, Office visits etc.) with empathy and professionalism, aiming to provide resolution on every occasion
• Keeping IT systems up to date
• Making outbound calls to monitor customer satisfaction
You must be a team player with excellent listening and communication skills and be methodical in your actions so that colleagues and contractors are clear on what is required.
What you get in Return
24 days annual leave per annum pro-rata increasing up to 28 days linked to service, plus bank holidays and 1.5 complimentary days off
Benefits such as Car Leasing Scheme, Cycle Scheme, opportunity to purchase additional annual leave, discounted gym membership
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
18 days ago
only 10 days until close