Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
Salary: £17,600+ 3% flexible benefits + on target bonus + contributory pension
We're now looking for Customer Service Advisor's to join our growing Customer Service Team to answer communications from customers through bespoke letter writing.
At Lowell we have a fantastic Opportunity for you to join our exciting and growing business. We are looking for a Customer service advisor to join our expanding customer management department. You will experience working in a busy and fast paced environment. Customer facing role to allow you to thrive on delivering the best customer service through correspondence of writing bespoke letters or emails.
You'll be responsible for:
- Dealing with bulk correspondence
- Delivering excellent Customer Service by responding to correspondence from customer through the writing of bespoke letters or email as deemed appropriate.
- Taking appropriate action on accounts where special conditions are highlighted in order to maximise collections performance.
- Ensuring the customer's queries are resolved at the first point of contact by adopting a 'Right first time' and TCF ethos.
- Mitigating complaints and ensuring queries are not escalated.
You'll need to evidence the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Educated to GCSE level (or equivalent) or above; or qualified by experience
Plus, we are looking for experience within:
- Computer literate and proficiency in the use of Microsoft packages.
- Thoroughness and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels across all functions.
- Ability to effectively work with a variety of people from diverse backgrounds.
- Ability to make fair, consistent and objective judgements
In return we offer:
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Competitive salary with annual bonus
- Contributory pension
- 3% flexible benefits - including cycle to work, critical illness, dental insurance, childcare vouchers, travel insurance, dining club, retail discounts and the option to buy up to one week's worth of holiday subject to start date
- Free shuttle bus from Leeds City Centre
- Subsidised on-site restaurant
- Free on-site gym
If this sounds like the role for you, and you're eligible to work in the UK we'd love to hear from you.
So, apply today - what have you got to lose?!