Customer Service Advisor BLUC58163
Location: Dunnington, York
Salary: £18,000 per annum
Hours: 35 hours per week (Permanent)
Additional benefits: Annual bonus, Private Health Care Plan, Free parking
Our client provides state of the art, point of care diagnostics and single-use rapid tests to thousands of Human and Animal Heath customers around the world.
They are now looking for an experienced Customer Service Advisor to join their team in the UK on a full time, permanent basis, working 35 hours per week. This is an exciting opportunity for a confident, outgoing, proactive and driven individual who is looking to join their dynamic customer service team.
Within the role you will provide a customer focused, comprehensive and professional service by; accepting and processing new orders, confidently handling customer account queries, dealing with complaints in a courteous and professional manner, updating client information and by supporting outbound sales when updating customers on our client’s current promotions and offers.
With strong customer service, sales or administration experience the successful candidate should:
· Be confident dealing with incoming calls in an organised and efficient manner.
· Have excellent attention to detail and be proficient in Microsoft Office - Word, Outlook and Excel.
· Be a confident, customer focused individual with a positive and proactive outlook.
· Have excellent problem solving skills and excellent attention to detail.
· Be enthusiastic to learn, and be hard working.
· And, be an excellent communicator to support our team to promote our strong brand image.
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.