My client, a well-established business based in the outskirts of Exeter have an exciting opportunity for an experienced customer service professional to join their team on a permanent basis. This is a busy and varied role, in which communication skills and the ability to multi-task are essential.
· Processing inbound queries via both telephone and email quickly and in a friendly, professional manner and advise customers of available products and prices
· Providing a high level of customer service and building relationships with internal departments, dealers and customers
· Responding to all customer requests for information
· Inputting orders accurately on to the system
· Liaising with warehouse and distribution to ensure orders arrive on time
· Log customer issues and complaints on the system and resolve accordingly in a timely and professional manner
The successful candidate will offer the following skills and experience: -
· Excellent communication skills are essential with a good telephone manner
· Great organisational skills
· Strong IT skills within Microsoft
· Previous experience working in a ‘product based’ tele sales/customer service role is desirable
This is a busy role, in which excellent communication skills are essential along the ability to quickly build a rapport with customers over the phone and via email/fax.
Due to a high volume of applications we are unable to respond to everyone, therefore, if you do not hear from us within 3 working days please deem your application unsuccessful.
Customer Service, customer services job, commercial job, sales coordinator, sales person, jobs in Exeter, jobs in Devon, Office jobs Exeter, office jobs devon, tele sales, customer service jobs devon, sales coordinator job Exeter, sales coordinator job devon.