Customer Service Advisor
£18k to £19500 k plus Pension, Private medical, 25 days holidays, and flexible benefit options
35 hours per week
My client is a very large global organization who provide a range of services to include quality management, auditing, certification, testing and compliance to a range of worldwide clients.
A one in a million opportunity has arisen at their beautifully situated offices near High Wycombe. Working in a team you will be responsible for processing of new customer information, audit packs, non conformance reports whilst also managing certification documentation and queries.
We are looking for someone who has worked in a quality management or similar role, where you have extensive customer service experience. This will suit you if you are engaging, customer focused and reliable with a good sense of organization.
· Registering new customers and entering their details onto Lotus Notes system
· Processing customer surveillance audit packs and NCR reports
· Setting up surveillance audit packs on Lotus Notes
· Progressing non conformance reports
· Progressing audit tests
· Scanning documents and saving them onto the network
· Producing Invoices
· Modifying certification logos for scheme members
· Processing customer consumables orders
· Assisting with mail shots including insertion into envelopes
· Setting up meetings and managing diaries
· Booking travel arrangements
· Providing admin support to the home workers for this section
· Providing admin support for the sales team for this section including producing quotes
· Printing and collating training packs for seminars
· Processing weekly timesheets and expenses from home workers and external third party auditors
· Processing purchase orders and goods received notifications
· Processing centralised inbound emails
Who are you?
This is a superb opportunity for someone to join a very successful organisation who will recognise your value and help progress your career!
Collective Recruit Ltd are a professional, independent consultancy based in Woking, Surrey. We work with a wide range of clients and candidates providing both permanent and temporary recruitment services across a number of vertical markets. With a toolbox of flexible recruitment options, Collective pride ourselves in offering a partnership approach, going the extra mile time and time again.
Our client has appointed Collective Recruit as their resource partner & we are managing this role on their behalf. To apply for this position please click on the apply now button below. Your details as submitted by you, will only be forwarded in relation to this vacancy; by submitting your CV to us you are giving us express consent to provide our client with your full details if we believe your skills and experience meets with our clients criteria and/or need.