4 months ago
JOB TITLE: Customer Service Administrator/Advisor
HOURS: Full time 42.5 hours per week, Monday-Friday. (Part time hours considered working Monday-Friday with reduced hours each day, please state when applying)
LOCATION: Sutton-in Ashfield, NG17 5FB
SALARY: £18,564 per annum
BENEFITS: 20 days holiday, additional day accrued for each full year worked up to a maximum of 25 in addition to statutory holidays
DEPARTMENT: Customer Services
Established in 1991, our client is a 3PL service provider helping growing businesses and established brands with warehouse, distribution and contract pack solutions. With ambitious plans for further growth, they currently have around 100 people in their friendly and professional team. This is a rare opportunity for an exceptional individual to join that team and play a part in shaping and driving the future development of our clients company.
To act as the primary point of contact for existing clients via telephone and email.
Actioning customer requests and orders and working closely with colleagues to ensure all customer requirements are met.
• Ensuring all administrative tasks, such as orders, new bookings, tracking etc. are carried out in an accurate, timely and effective manner
• Provide timely reports to specified clients and deal with any exceptions as they occur using their warehouse management system
• Record client queries and/or complaints - ensuring resolution wherever possible or escalating where necessary
• Working closely with colleagues to ensure service levels are as agreed and their client expectations are met
• Reporting to Customer Services Manager
Skills and attributes required:
• Ideally have worked in a fast-paced logistics organisation
• Highly developed organisational and prioritisation skills
• Positive and proactive
• Competent user of Microsoft packages
To apply for this Customer Service Administrator/Advisor role, please submit your current CV and contact details online.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.