2 months ago
Customer Service Administrator
25 years of passion, hard work and innovation has seen our client grow into a friendly, diverse business providing workplace solutions for companies in the UK and abroad. They are seeking experienced, professional and highly organised Support Advisors / Case Advisors.
Customer Service Administrator Responsibilities:
- To offer support and service to Case Managers through proactive management of cases. The Support Advisor is responsible for the provision of high-quality service to end users, line managers and internal / external stakeholders, appropriate to the client.
- To possess knowledge of 1st and 2nd contacts and the end to end processes.
- To transfer metrics onto an analysis report.
- To provide administrative support within the Corporate Department e.g.: Consultation and recommendation, Order process, Implementation, SNOWs, FM’s, Closures, Payment Processing, AtW Administration, Queries, Complaint and Escalation Handling.
Customer Service Administrator Requirements:
- Experience in Customer Service is essential
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communications.
- High level of accuracy when inputting data and utilising company systems.
- To be calm under pressure and able to multitask effectively.
About Our Client:
Our client is at the forefront of the assistive technology industry. Their products and services have enabled a quarter of a million people with health conditions and disabilities succeed in both education and employment.
Our client's employees ensure the right adjustments, at the right price, with the right controls are available with experts supporting both the client and its business to achieve the right outcome.
Their product range delivers the best value and latest innovations with solutions available to meet every requirement within the workplace.
Our client manages and provides ongoing customer support for employees of over 20 corporate companies throughout the UK and other strategic locations globally.
Location: Chandler’s Ford, Eastleigh, SO53 4DP
Job type: Full Time, Permanent, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm
Salary: £18 - 22k per annum
Benefits: 20 days holiday (excluding bank holidays), Free car parking, Pension Scheme.
You may have experience of the following: Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Executive, Customer Service Officer, Customer Service Representative, Contact Centre Operative, Customer Service Agent, Call Centre Operative, Customer Support, Client Support, Administrator, Customer Service Administrator, Admin, Admin Assistant, Office Administrator etc.
14 days ago
only 14 days until close