about 1 month ago
Customer Service Administrator - Kingston upon Thames
Salary: Circa £23,000
Hours: Fixed Term Contract - Part Time
Our client an established Housing Association are looking to recruit a Customer Service Administrator to provide a high quality and comprehensive service, ensuring a consistently high level of response for customers.
Customer Service Responsibilities Include:
• Provide an excellent first point for all customers
• Respond to enquiries from customers through a variety of means (E-mail, Telephone, office visits etc.) with empathy and professionalism, aiming to provide resolution at the first opportunity.
• Providing customer service and information in relation to:
• Responsive repairs, gas safety, improvement and major repairs
• Estate and tenancy management
• Neighbourhood dispute and management
• Arrears and rent queries
• Promote direct debit and increase revenue
• Resident and community involvement
• Development schemes
• Shared ownership
• Take personal ownership and responsibility for going the extra mile to ensure issues are promptly and effectively resolved.
• Be first point of contact for Office Health and Safety Audits and carry out duties of the Office Fire Warden and DSE Assessor
• Manage facilities for the office: ordering stationary, canteen and office cleaning needs. Organise contractors regarding maintenance, office equipment, security and Portable Appliance testing
General Responsibilities Include:
• General reception duties, to include meeting and greeting visitors, handling incoming and outgoing mail, scanning and distributing post where appropriate, dealing with incoming telephone calls and ensuring the office is generally clear and free from hazards.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.