4 months ago
LOCATION: Burnham , commutable from Slough and Maidenhead.
JOB TITLE: Customer Service / Administrator
SALARY & BENEFITS: £19,000 -Depending on experience
WORKING HOURS: 37.5 hours per week
THE COMPANY: Since our client’s establishment in 1983, they have become one of the leading suppliers of optical products in the UK. Over the last 30 years, they established themselves as the market leaders of magnifiers, reading and low vision aids with strong market presence in both the public and private sector. They are now looking for a Customer Service / Administrator to join their team based in Burnham, commutable from Slough and Maidenhead.
THE ROLE: As a Customer Service / Administrator you will take care of customer orders and enquires as well as general office duties. The right candidate will also advise on products in a bright and affable manner and process sales orders. A high-level of customer service will be required to service their large and varied customer base.
Key Responsibilities to include:-
- Sales order processing
- Admin assistant will also be responsible for invoicing and reporting using SAGE
- Process customer orders by post, fax, phone or email
- Advising clients on products and services provided by the company
- Accurate and efficient filing
- Precise Data entry and correspondence typing
THE CANDIDATE: The Customer Service / Administrator will be expected to be a friendly and reliable individual whilst maintaining an excellent standard of customer service autonomously. The ability to work on initiative as well as being part of the team will be very important. Our client is looking for a bright individual who will be rewarded appropriately as you grow with the company and master the role.
Key experience essential for the Customer Service / Administrator role:
- Previous administration experience and skills are essential
- Good level of computer literacy in terms of using Windows, MS Outlook, Word and Excel and experience of use of databases essential
- Ability to plan and prioritise own work to meet set deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Reliable and punctual
- Willing to undertake tasks as required
- Live within a commutable distance of Burnham, (commutable from Slough and Maidenhead)
Does this sound like you? If yes then please hit the apply now button.
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to support your CV and application, please fill in the details and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.
3 days ago
only 25 days until close
only 13 days until close
only 27 days until close