3 months ago
A Customer Service Administrator is required by our client based in Corby.
This is an exciting and varied role, where you will be providing a high standard of customer service to all customers, completing administrative tasks, dealing with orders, returns and stock queries.
• Processing of customer orders and raising invoices, using internal and external (web-based) systems.
• Communication with customers merchandising teams re; deliveries, stock levels and general enquiries via phone and email.
• Liaison with all internal departments to resolve customer queries.
• Attend customer meetings to support the sales team in an administrative capacity.
• Set up of new products for customers using spreadsheets or web portal systems.
• Uploading and submission of images.
• General management of customer web portal based systems for order processing, stock control and merchandising.
• Creation and maintenance of sales reports, customer quotes and data using Excel, PowerPoint.
• Good IT skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook and excellent Excel and SAP knowledge
• Excellent organisational skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills, email and telephone manner
• Reliable and loyal.
If you have the skills and experience for this role, looking to join a well-established and growing business and would like to apply, please submit your CV. For further information please contact Natasha on.
18 days ago
only 10 days until close