22 days ago
This employer is a long-established, successful family-run business based in the Hertfordshire/North London borders.
They have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Admin Assistant to join their team. This role plays an integral part in keeping their customer service standards to a high level and ensuring that their customers feel valued and want to return to them time and time again.
- Ensure that their customers are always dealt with in a timely and professional manner.
- Provide a consistent first-class service
- Dealing with numerous customers via the telephone and email to resolve all queries, complaints and other related issues surrounding their furniture purchases.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to achieve results that balance the needs of the customer & business.
- Previous office and computer skills
- Attention to detail
- Work well under pressure and fast paced environments
- The ability to work weekends on a rotating roster basis
This is a full-time position with working hours being 37.75 per week. The salary for this role is calculated on an OTE basis of £26,000 per annum with Company bonus structure included. However this is dependant on experience and skillset.
Waltham Cross - Close to rail links and other public transport. Staff car park also available.