Customer Renewals Advisor – Central Bristol – Permanent – up to £25,000 (dependant on experience)
Our centrally located client is seeking and experienced customer service focused individual to join their busy team. Dealing with policy renewals, this position involves both inbound and outbound calling to existing clients, renewing policies and relationship building.
Applicants must have experience within a telephony orientated environment, used to working within a customer service/sales remit. The sales element of this role is cross selling and upselling to and existing client base, there is no cold calling within this role. The salary is dependent on previous working experience and knowledge within the healthcare sector would be advantageous.
If you are a gifted communicator, or you have experience of account management and looking after clients over the phone, this role is for you!
Responsibilities of the role:
· To support the existing portfolio of clients, secure new clients and generate profitable income for the organisation
· To develop and promote the full-service proposition to maximise opportunities
· To promote and deliver high quality service and advice
· To act as a point of contact for the prospects and clients and establish effective relationships
· To follow company processes and procedures
· To achieve new business levels in line with agreed targets
· To identify and develop new business opportunities
· To provide accurate reports incorporating activity and results
· To update and maintain records on core systems
· To work closely with relevant support teams to provide excellent service to clients
· To work closely with internal and external providers
Benefits (after 6 months service)
· Group Life cover
· Private Medical Insurance, after the initial probation period
· Holiday (25 days + Bank Holidays)
· Company Sick Pay
· Discretionary Sales Bonus