4 months ago
Customer Relationship Advisor
Location: Pencoed, Bridgend
Salary: £17,550 - £20,000 pa (Living Wage Foundation employer).
Working Hours: Full time
As an organisation our client works on behalf of their customers throughout the UK to secure financial savings on their day-to-day costs - enabling them to use that money where it matters most. Their highest priority is focusing on achieving savings, adding value and to provide excellent customer service to all their clients.
What they want from a Customer Service Assistant:
To support all customers with their buying decisions, enabling them to save money, save time and buy with confidence. This is to be done with an attitude that provides a continual positive customer experience to build lasting relationships and encourage repeat business.
Responsibilities will include:
• Provide a point of contact via phone, email, online chat and post for all individuals who have registered with our client.
• Contact existing customer base, to promote key products, to develop an awareness of the overall service and benefit of our client, and to understand their existing requirements and needs.
• Organize and schedule customer enquiries to the appropriate departments within our client and/or suppliers.
• Maintain and manage customer data appropriately, including passing this to approved suppliers when needed.
• Resolve conflicting and complex issues relating to the customer journey.
• Ensure positive and negative customer experiences are logged for appropriate marketing and corrective actions.
• Approve new website user registrations daily.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure customers receive a high-quality service.
• Implement company policies and procedures in providing good customer services.
• Any other responsibilities as may be deemed fit by your line manager.
Qualifications and other skills they're looking for:
People skills are the most important requirement for a customer service assistant at our client, as it is the assistant's role to represent the company to the public. At our client this means a customer service assistant needs the following to work effectively:
• The ability to communicate well with customers through phone conversations, face-to-face contact, online chat and via email.
• The ability to construct well written emails in a professional and courteous manner is essential
• The ability to work well in a small team environment.
• Flexibility to work a rotating shift pattern (8am - 4pm, 9am - 5pm). Experience of working in a procurement environment would be desirable.
• A polite, friendly, patient and tactful manner, whether handling a complaint and solving problems or helping with an enquiry and potential sale.
• Administrative skills including use of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word are essential. Previous experience using data entry systems is desirable.
• The ability to work well under pressure and within tight timeframes.
• Enthusiasm for the job.
• A good understanding of the ethos and working practices of our client.
• A willingness and ability to listen to and follow instructions.
• 3 years previous customer service experience in an Inbound and Outbound capacity is desirable.
What they can offer you:
In addition to a competitive salary they are offering the opportunity to work for a company that is experiencing a period of exciting growth. You will also get:
• 30 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
• Private Health Insurance
• 3 days paid mission leave per annum to support a charity of your choice
• Opportunities for further professional development
• On site gym and subsidised canteen
• Other benefits
To apply for this Customer Relationship Advisor role in Pencoed, please submit your current CV and contact details online.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.
25 days ago
only 3 days until close