Our client is a well-established property group based in central London.
They have an opportunity for a Customer Relations Manager to focus on both acquisitions and leasing.
You will be working within a number of different business sectors as you help a range of customers to achieve their goals.
You will need to be passionate about commercial property and your customers business. This is a challenging role that will require strong organisational skills.
There is an excellent opportunity to progress from this role to become a sales agent.
The ideal candidate will ideally have some experience in commercial property, further training will be provided.
Your duties will include:
· Understanding the vision and targets of the customer's business
· Sourcing properties for customers according to their requirements, business vision and targets
· Selling the services of the company to customers
· Receiving feedback and upholding the client relationship with the company
· Organising viewings and creating brochures for clients
· Assisting senior commercial property managers on viewings and other tasks
· Good verbal and written skills
· An ability to sell
· A passionate approach to business
To be considered please send a CV detailing your relevant experience.