Customer Liaison Officer,
Communications & Engagement
Contract Type: Permanent
There has never been a more exciting time to become part of Lookers. We are proud to have recently been voted one of the UK's Top Employers and looking after both our people and our customers is at the heart of everything we do.
About the role
Working with the Customer Liaison Team to:
* Administer and resolve all customer complaints in collaboration with our nationwide network of dealerships, using our complaints system.
* Acknowledging customer concerns via all incoming avenues and signposting the customer to the next course of action.
* Logging complaints on our Complaints System and monitoring progress to ensure a timely resolution.
* Acting as a point of contact for the customer and liaising with Management at Dealership throughout resolution.
SKILL SET REQUIRED TO CARRY OUT THE ABOVE:
* Ability to absorb high levels of negativity and not allow it to affect the role or the demeanour of the Customer Liaison Officer.
* Competent in dealing with a variety of responsibilities
* Strong organisation skills and attention to detail
* Excellent communication skills, demonstrating a successful blend of confidence and assertiveness when dealing with challenging individuals, but always with a friendly, approachable and polite manner.
* The ability to work proactively and diligently, demonstrating strong Company values
In recognition of the hard work, flexibility and commitment of our people we have recently introduced a new and improved industry leading benefits package. This includes competitive basic salaries, enhanced holidays that increase with service, critical illness cover after 2 years, one year fully paid maternity leave for women and for some roles a company car and high earning potential through commission or bonus.
As well as working with a great bunch of people you can also benefit from ongoing development with investment in specific brand and management training and the opportunity of a long term career path with one of the UK's Top Employers 2017 and 2018.
If your application is successful we will conduct relevant employment checks prior to you starting with us. Depending on the role, these could include us verifying your recent employment, address and credit history. We may also conduct a criminal record check and a driving licence check.
Please note: We will close vacancies once the required quality or number of applications has been received.