Customer Experience Manager
From £35,000 per annum plus 15% bonus
East Croydon and Hayward's Heath
I'm very excited to be recruiting for a talented Customer Experience Manager to lead a team of Customer Services/Member Services agents for a high-growth health and fitness business.
Working between the head office in East Croydon and the contact centre in Hayward's Heath, the Customer Experience Manager will be responsible for essentially creating an outstanding experience for all gym club members.
Reporting into the Head of Customer Marketing, this role will have close tie-in with the wider marketing, operations and tech teams, who collectively manage customer experience from a digital perspective.
You will own member retention, leveraging customer data to help the brand build better relationships with the end customer, supporting them in their exercise goals and improves business critical KPIs.
Working closely with third parties, including contact centre providers and feedback forums, you will proactively work to build and improve C-Sat (customer satisfaction) scores.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Designing and executing the member service strategy to meet and exceed customer satisfaction.
- Working with external agencies to deliver a consistent, best in class service.
- Owning all member channels including voice, email, website and social media.
- Ownership of the digital customer experience from acquisition to retention and win-back.
- Managing feedback strategy across Feefo, Trustpilot, Google Reviews, surveys, C-Sat ratings.
- Working closely with marketing, operations, analysis and technology teams to champion member interests at all times.
- Continually acting as the "voice of customer" through ongoing feedback and complaint analysis.
- Monitoring competitor activity and generating ideas for improvement.
- Social media community management and management of service-related website content.
The successful candidate:
- Will ideally have around 5 years' experience in a member or customer service management role, ideally in a subscription/membership based business, with recent accountability for commercial outcomes.
- Experience of managing a high-volume contact centre (inbound and outbound calls).
- Experience in managing social media customer service, - Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Strong commercial acumen and understanding of SLAs and KPIs.
- Excellent multi-agency/third party relationship management experience.
- Proven process management experience across multiple stakeholder groups.
- The ability to pull customer insight and data to improve processes.
- Someone who thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial role to drive customer experience strategy independently.