29 days ago
Customer Experience Executive English or French Speaking
Upto £23,000 pa
Our client is looking for a passionate Customer Experience Executive who thinks with a Customer First head, to join their team. You will be fluent in either English or English and French.
As part of the Customer Experience team you will work across their UK market or French market. You will be part of a wider Customer Experience team, all with one thing in common, providing the best possible start to all their customers.
As a Customer Experience Executive you will touch on every point of the customers experience journey from answering enquires via a range of channels, educating and offering other products to the customers that may benefit their sleep wellness as well as taking ownership of any escalated issues and finding the solution that puts the Customer first.
If you are a real team player, who is committed, passionate with boundless energy always thinking Customer First then read on.
Day to day stuff
• Answer customer's enquiries via all channels - phone, email, live chat and social media
• Ensure all contacts are answered within the agreed time and look to up sell, cross sell and alternatives are offered.
• Ownership of any escalated issues regarding delivery or collection, following up with customer and logistic partners to ensure a fast resolution.
• Maintain a full understanding of the eve products to ensure top quality assistance for pre-sale enquiries and drive them to a successful sale.
• Represent the brand. As the voice of eve you'll always provide an engaging, positive, vibrant and extraordinary customer experience.
• Follow up with customers when necessary to ensure an outstanding experience is provided during the customer's journey.
• Keep customers informed of delivery updates, delays or stock shortages.
• Provide excellent aftercare - sales service by processing return request in a timely and effective manner.
• Work closely with the Operations team and follow up on outstanding order and shipping updates.
• Ensure customer enquiries are dealt with promptly and in line with our service level agreements.
What theyll love about you: -
• An expert when it comes to working in a customer facing role you will know what it takes to deliver first class customer service.
• Natural communicator with strong oral and written communication skills - able to communicate effectively at all levels in English or bilingually in English & French.
• High energy, adaptability, and the ability to present solutions with passion - they're after someone who wants to change the world of sleep for customers!
• Everyone knows you for your super organisation skills and gives us all the confidence to the perfect night sleep.
• A planner - resilient in the face of tight deadlines and comfortable managing multiple tasks.
• Social media guru with experience of using instant and social messaging.
• They care and respect each other at our client. They look for those who do the same whilst building and maintaining relationships with others.
• They are faster than a group of huskies' here and things happen pretty quickly so you will need to be flexible (not the bendy kind) and okay with change.
• They are a collaborative bunch and would rather work together than in silos so collaborating with others comes naturally to you.
• You'll be well practiced at using your initiative, have a can-do attitude and will be peachy keen to learn and grow.
• Experience in retail and e-commerce is preferable, however not essential.
What youll love about our client: -
Aside from the role, the people and the brand spanking new office in Camden, they have a few other things that make eve a pretty amazing place to be: -
• No more sleepless nights. Once you've passed probation, you'll receive a pillow and mattress on them! You will never have been so excited about a mattress and pillow.
• You'll have the choice to sign up to Vitality (private health insurance) on completion of probation! No costs to you. Which means 24/7 online GPs, access to great medical care, incentive points to get fit/stay fit, and seriously cool discounts.
• They care and support their people in all areas of life and have a 24-hour helpline that they can access through the Employee Assistant Programme Health Assured.
• Being a Sleep Wellness company, they recognise that their people are either an early bird or a night owl and have flexible hours to help everyone be the best version of themselves.
• They believe productivity can be heightened when people need downtime so as a business they support working from home and give their people 4 days a month if their role permits.
• Fancy an extra day off on your special day? A present from them to you is a days leave (in addition to your 25 days) on your birthday. Celebrate in style!
• They are passionate about your growth and throughout the year want to understand individual development needs. Their house of learning will support you with your development both personally and professionally.
• Earn those points by getting active at Fitness First. Located five mins walk from the office, there are no excuses for skipping your workout. If you want to join, you can take advantage of the corporate rate (just £35 per month) - they'll deduct this from your salary.
• Fancy finding out what all the fuss with yoga is about? They have yoga in the evenings to help them unwind and get fit with an hour's workout.
• A healthy breakie sets you up for the day ahead and Wednesday mornings they provide you with the fuel to get you through the day. Smashed avocado is the specialty.
• What better way to relax and get to know the team than Friday drinks? They'll see you in the kitchen at 4pm every other Friday, where the fully stocked drinks fridge will be waiting for you. Fridays they are not having drinks, they start the weekend early and finish at 5pm.
• They're always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. Where better to start than friends and family? If you recommend someone for a role they are recruiting for, and they are successful, you'll receive £500 once they complete their 3-month probation.
• Recognising others success is important to them and they have regular nominations every other Friday with monthly prizes.
To apply for this Customer Experience Executive English or French Speaking role, please submit your current CV and contact details online.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.
20 days ago
only 8 days until close