about 1 month ago
Evening Customer Excellence Advisor
Monday-Friday--******Part time also considered minimum 18hrs per week)
This company is an award-winning family business who specialise in supplying an impressive range of fresh, ambient, and frozen quality products to a variety of customers including their home delivery service, manufacturers, schools and hospitality to name a few.
Their busy Customer Excellence team are seeking individuals with strong communication and problem-solving skills who have a passion for delivering outstanding customer service to join their friendly team on a full-time permanent basis as 'Customer Excellence Advisors'.
The purpose of this role is to be the voice of the business, ensuring that new and existing customers, through receiving a positive and personal experience feel confident to 'leave it with us'.
Thriving under pressure you'll possess a good level of resilience - the Customer Excellence dept can be very busy & demanding! Good at problem solving and with strong communication skills, both written and verbal, you'll be comfortable talking to a variety of people with a wide range of requirements and finding the right solutions.
A passion for delivering exceptional customer service is an absolute must have quality. Product knowledge is not essential as you'll receive top notch training, have the support from the wider team, and utilise excellent tools to help you through your shift.
Your role will involve
- Through providing an outstanding level of customer service, you will deliver successful resolutions, through first line support for customers - by email, webchat and phone communication.
- You will deliver an efficient implementation of customer orders in an accurately and timely manner.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with external customers.
- Your proactive conversations and 'can do' attitude will ensure you identify & promote additional sales of new or promotional items, working towards specific KPI's.
- Completion of relevant documentation, reports or invoicing that are required for the operation
- Strive to meet department & individual key performance indicators & motivate towards delivery of continual improvement.
- You'll need an excellent standard of IT skills, with experience using Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Outlook. Excellent keying skills are a necessity.
- Working knowledge of fresh produce is an advantage although not essential as full training will be provided.
- Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal
- Free parking
- Discounted products
- Christmas Food hamper
- Health care plan
- Enhanced maternity/paternity benefits
- Pay increase upon successful completion of probation period
- Following 2 years' service, Increased annual leave entitlement and company sick pay scheme
- Staff BBQ's
- Training and development opportunities
Rural location so own transport is essential.