Our client knows how important it is to deliver a great customer experience. They are now on the look-out for a performance driven and experienced Customer Contact Manager. They are looking for someone with exceptionally high standards and a relentless drive to improve continuously, someone confident when having ten things ‘on the go’ at once, who will be responsible to manage their holistic Customer Service Team. This team includes their contact centre, front of house reception and administrative services. The successful person will need to be passionate about ensuring that the team delivers quality responses as the norm, when customers get in touch or visit their offices. The successful person will have experience in managing a contact centre and customer service team and will have the ability and confidence to effectively manage a wide range of services.
In terms of their business, they deal with all sorts of customer enquiries. They have strong values that support a customer first approach. That’s why they’re looking for someone who is a true professional in managing exceptional customer service through all channels, with appreciation of how complex their queries can sometimes be and a clear approach for dealing with levels of complexity.
Now what really sets this job apart from the others is what they do as an organisation. There is rarely a dull moment in Housing. They are simultaneously trying to meet the needs of a diverse customer demographic, working out how to help an ageing society to live long healthy lives at home, deciding what to build and where to build it to make sure the right kinds of homes and buildings are available at the right time for the people who need them most. Or prioritising which services to develop first for those who need a bit of extra help. They are all about making communities and society in general, stronger, better, safer and happier.
To grab their attention, you will be great at:
• Making sense of data and customer feedback and using this to develop service improvements
• Seeking out opportunities to always do things better
• Instinctively knowing what makes people tick and how to get the best out of your team
• Continuously improving performance measures - finding creative ways to deliver more and better
To be successful in this role you will need:
• Proven experience of leading a customer contact centre and front of house customer service team, focused on first point of contact resolution.
• Detailed knowledge of contact centre KPI’s.
• Detailed knowledge of contact centre quality systems and software.
• Experience of leading and managing omni-channel customer service provisions.
• A proven leader and team motivator.
• Experience of data collation, analysis, interpretation and presentation to all audiences.
• Strong time management, prioritisation and organisation skills.
• Experienced in developing colleagues and supporting members of the team to improve personal performance.
• Proven experience of developing processes focused on customer outcomes.
• Demonstrable evidence of improving service and delivering operational efficiencies.
• Exceptional communication skills at all levels.
• Ability to build strong relationships.
• Exceptional influencing skills.
• Experienced of using data and feedback to shape service improvements and develop strong business case for change.
• Knowledge and experience of resource planning.
Closing date for applications: 22nd February 2019
Interviews will take place Thursday 28th February 2019
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.