about 1 month ago
Customer Collections Advisor
Location: Caerphilly Business Park
Salary: £17,000 annual
Start Date: 2nd March & 6th April 2020
What our client can offer you
• Full time permanent contract working 37.5 hours per week paid monthly, plus annual discretionary performance bonus
• They will give you up to £700.00 in the first year just for being there (!)
• If no sick is taken in a full calendar year, you will be rewarded additional days holiday for the following year
• Rewards & Benefits which can include high street vouchers, options to purchase additional holiday days through the benefits scheme
• 32 days holiday (including Bank Holiday's)
• Free hot refreshments, weekly fresh fruit, walking distance to Caerphilly bus and train stations
• Friendly, relaxed atmosphere with modern facilities
• Regular Company funded social events, including monthly events, annual summer party and Christmas party
• Ongoing career development that focuses on you as an individual and your specific needs
About our client
Our client is home to a wide range of financial services working with many of the UK high street banks and credit card providers. They are passionate about delivering an excellent service to customers and their clients to exceed their expectations. They are proud that they act sensitively with the highest standards of integrity, transparency and fairness to ensure they operate in a compliant and ethical manner. They strive to be the best, keen to learn, always listening, always improving. The bar is set high and then theye work to exceed that expectation. They deliver results, celebrate success but learn from mistakes. They are one of the leading names in their industry and they are continuing to grow. If you are passionate and committed to providing high quality service they would like you to be part of their growth.
What they are looking for
As a Customer Collections Advisor you will be able to provide and excellent standard of collections service to customers, quickly build rapport and supporting them to find the right solution for their circumstances. The Customer Collections Advisors aren't only great talking on the phone, they're brilliant listeners. Taking inbound and outbound calls you will use questioning skills and people management skills to assess their situation, offer empathetic responses and bring the call to a resolution that satisfies both the customer and client. If you've got these skills plus the ability to put yourself in the customers' shoes, you'll help our client build unique relationships that last. Previous experience in this environment isn't essential as we provide all the training you will need to give you the confidence to succeed in your role. It's all about personal qualities - using empathy and listening skills to help customers reach an affordable and ethical outcome on every call.
When will you be working?
You will be required to work 2 day shifts and 2 afternoon shifts Monday-Thursday, and a day shift on Friday. There is a requirement to work 1 Saturday in 4. When you work a Saturday you will get a day off in lieu the following week which is usually a Friday but dependent on business needs it may vary.
Things you need to know
All offers of employment are subject to satisfactory DBS, credit and reference checks.
To apply for this Customer Collections Advisor role, please submit your current CV and contact details online.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.
9 days ago
only 19 days until close