Ikano Bank have an exciting career opportunity on offer for a Customer Care Team Manager at their award-winning centre in Nottingham.
As a Customer Care Team Manager, you will:
• Be an enthusiastic and proactive individual who is passionate about leading and developing a team of multi-skilled co-workers.
• Have extensive knowledge of regulated customer and broker complaints, complex queries, disputes and customer dissatisfaction; enabling you to effectively manage the team in accordance with the banks policies, procedures and regulatory requirements.
• Drive a continuous improvement ethos to influence the customer experience, reduce complaint statistics and play a pivotal role in transforming the bank’s digital landscape.
• To directly manage a team of Complaints Handlers and Customer Care Advisors
• Provide leadership, development and coaching of co-workers; actively engaging and supporting the development of the team to ensure high performance
• Carry out regular 121s; driving a culture which promotes training and development
• Conduct appraisals and reviews with team members, devising personal development plans and training schedules
• Develop an effective working environment to ensure high standards of motivation and morale
• Lead by example and offer clear direction and vision
• Take a leading role in the development, maintenance and management of procedures, policies and systems used for the customer care work streams
• Facilitate and maintain an effective customer focused approach to the management of complaints
• Provide expert advice and support to staff on the handling of complaints; on investigation techniques and carrying out root cause analysis and writing statements
• Undertaking complex audits to benchmark complaint handling and monitor performance
• Evaluation of complaints activity in terms of quality, scope and methodology and making appropriate recommendations
• Work with the Operations Trainer to ensure that the learning needs of staff in relation to complaints handling are identified and that appropriate training is provided.
• Keep up to date with current trends regarding complaints and ensure that managers are kept informed of developments and their implications
• Participation in ongoing programmes of training and development in relation to the complaint handling processes
• Governance and Oversight of complaints and on vulnerable customer processes
Competencies, skills, knowledge and experience to undertake the role:
• Strong, proven experience in managing a complaints, customer care and/or digital team
• Advance knowledge of concepts, processes, tools and regulations around complaints, disputes and customer dissatisfaction
• A management background in the banking sector or a large e-commerce business
• Proven knowledge of the UK complaints regulatory environment
• Experience in change management and the ability to adapt and shape a digital landscape
• Excellent oral and written communication, facilitation skills and ability to present confidently and to work effectively with employees and management at all levels
• Engage and manage stakeholders, developing effective relationships internally and externally.
• Calm and diplomatic, with strong negotiation and influencing skills with the ability to display a range of influencing styles.
• Degree or equivalent combination of training, qualifications and experience
Ikano is an international group of companies operating in the areas of banking, insurance, residential and retail. Ikano Group was established in 1988 and is owned by the Kamprad family. Their mission is to simplify the many people’s lives so they can focus on living it. They do this by working together to create simple and meaningful solutions based on fair terms that bring value to customers.
For the role of Customer Care Team Manager, there is a salary on offer in the range of £28,000 to £32,000 per annum, depending on experience, with excellent benefits including:
• 28 days holidays plus bank holidays!
• Complimentary fruit and refreshments
• Car Allowance
• Regular Health & Wellbeing events and FREE access to courses or sessions
• PAID volunteering days
How to Apply
Please note that eRecruitSmart is a Recruitment Agent and is the retained consultancy for Ikano Bank. Your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to at this company. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Analysis, statistics, MI reporting, risk management, operations, customer care, bank manager, team manager, audits,