To be successful in this Customer Care Executive position, we need someone bright & enthusiastic with an abundance of common sense. You will come from a Sales or Customer support environment. This is not a call centre role!
SALARY: £25,000 - £30,000
BENEFITS: 30 days holidays + CostCo Membership + Discounts to Variety of Retailers, Gyms and Restaurants + 10% Discount on UK Holidays + Free Parking + Canteen + Staff Shop
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Northampton, Rugby, Daventry, Coventry
Leading consumer product business. A vibrant branded environment, where the relationship with our customers is at the forefront of our culture.
What we want the Customer Care Executive to get stuck into:-
· Review and make suggestions on how to improve positive customer communications and care through sales, complaints and live chat channels.
· Deal directly with our customers and consumers and support them in making
· Work on projects with internal teams and external suppliers to ensure systems are up to date, compliant and adding value to our process.
· Help build a sales environment ensuring all customer touch points are sales opportunities.
· Review, analyse, present and make recommendations of how to improve the customer experience.
· We want you to gain exposure to sales, marketing and operations and to build relationships across the business.
· We would also be keen for someone to carryout projects such as looking at Live Chat software, Customer Service software systems and improving the way we review our customer care.
Person Specification :Customer Care Executive
· You’ll be a problem solver and a “doer”. Someone that gets things done in an autonomous environment
· Previous experience of working in a customer care, customer management environment or consumer sales environment.
· Experience in retail, FMCG or a branded environment would be desirable, but we still want you to apply if you think you’ve got the drive and intellect to challenge the business in this role.
· You need to be clever and have the confidence to challenge and question.
· Good written & verbal communications skills.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Philip Monkman quoting Customer Care Executive reference PM15003 to DD: +Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.