6 months ago
A Customer Care Engineer is required by our client based in Northamptonshire. As a Customer Care Engineer, you will provide professional support to customers, ensuring any issues with their home are resolved efficiently. This role involves driving to sites and overnight stays and as such a clean, valid driving license is essential.
You will provide full technical support regarding maintenance issues, including off site corrective or preventative maintenance and after sales solutions. You will also be liaising with other departments to ensure excellent customer satisfaction, and to minimise further after sales snagging.
• Reduce the lead time to get a home completed and improve communication levels with all parties involved in the process
• Respond to customer call outs off site : evaluate and resolve issues
• Effectively deal with customer care enquiries
• Developing and maintaining good working relationships with customers both internal and external
• Provide customers with information regarding warranty provision and ensure after sales courtesy follow up is conducted to assist with any discrepancies/shortages within the home;
• Produce management information reports as required
• Process and file requisitions for parts required and ensure the information is forwarded to the coordinators
• Ability to cover all technical repairs off site; All aspects of decorating including painting, carpentry, Floor finishing including carpet, vinyl and laminate
• Siting support as necessary
• Excellent customer care
• Experience within carpentry, painting, decorating and plumbing : dealing with ‘Snagging Lists’
• Good organisational and planning skills with meticulous attention to detail
• Flexible, supportive and approachable manner
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing, successful business. They are looking for someone who has the willingness to undergo training to develop skill base as necessary.
If you have the skills and experience for this role, looking to join a well-established and growing business and would like to apply, please submit your CV. For further information please contact Anna on.
only 10 days until close