Customer and Community Officer – Care MEAR55497
Starting salary £23,000 per annum (increasing to £25,000 after 6-month probation)
Are you compassionate, truthful and resilient? If so, read on…
Our client is looking for a Customer and Community Officer to join them to manage the delivery of Customer & Community Services for their Richmond area, based out of their Chiswick branch. You will do this by putting the customer at the heart of everything they do and ensuring they meet the needs of the business, their clients and customers.
In the role, you will:
- Deliver customer care policies and procedures throughout the branch and ensure general compliance.
- Assist with recruitment of customer care staff within branch, and with recruitment days to ensure right approach to the Customer Experience.
- Deal with all 1st level of escalation for customer complaints and issues - investigate, resolve and report complaints and issues.
- Be the main contact for the branch with regard to all Social Value & PR activities, assisting in organising and promoting branch contact with Client and tenant groups.
- Deliver Customer Care training to all staff, including care workers, subcontractors and office-based staff.
- Be pro-active with regards to building relationships with the client, working with the Branch Manager / Customer & Community Manager, and other key members of staff to develop relationships with service user and client groups.
- Undertake internal customer satisfaction surveys in accordance with the local client agreement and current company policy.
- Make use of, record and update company IT systems which includes complaints database, MCM, Intranet, and branch web pages (if applicable).
- Strong customer ethos, with heightened sense of empathy
- Presentation skills, experience and knowledge
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative, with good time management, planning & organisational skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good attention to detail & analytical skills
There are many benefits of working for one of the largest care providers in the UK, including:
- Up to 28 paid holidays per annum
- Company pension
- Access to company Advantage money saving scheme
- Refer a friend bonus of up to £1000!
- Annual company fun days
- An employee assist hotline
- Care workers will receive, after 12 weeks, a ‘Welcome Bonus’
If you share our clients passion for making a positive difference in people’s lives, please click apply to start your application.
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.