about 1 month ago
Working within the Customer Services team, the role comprises of providing excellent service levels to clients, suppliers and your work colleagues alike.
You will be responsible for a number of clients and will be responsible for building relationships and an understanding of each client's specific requirements. You will manage multiple projects comprising of creating design briefs, data briefs, print buying and co-ordinating mailing jobs. You will be the main point of contact for all account matters and queries.
You will have excellent time management skills as you will be managing multiple projects of varying complexity at any one time.
A high level of attention to detail is essential in order to produce the highest standard of work whilst working to deadlines. It is key that you continually update work progress on the Management Information Systems (MIS) as much as possible.
Main functions of this role are:
- Serving as main point of contact of all account matters and queries
- Updating the MIS, as per the client's requirements with job information and writing clear & accurate instructions for all departments and suppliers to follow
- Creating client quotations and implementing margins
- Providing clients with a 'new way of thinking' and advising more practical methods of design print and mail for their campaigns
- Creating and maintaining client files and managing any job changes
- Developing and building relationships with clients
- Communicating with colleagues, clients and suppliers in a professional and courteous manner and understanding their needs
You will responsible for the retention and development of client accounts and work to the excellence that this company strives to provide and is known for.
There may be times when you will be required to carry out other duties/tasks that are within your capabilities/training in order to meet the needs of the company.
Clear communication at all levels is essential for this role.
27 days ago
only 22 hours until close
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
17 days ago
only 11 days until close