30 days ago
Elevation Accountancy & Finance are really excited to be working in partnership with a reputable organisation based in the Chesterfield area as they look to appoint an enthusiastic Credit Risk Administrator to join their growing team!
*This would be an ideal opportunity for a college or university leaver looking to kick start a career within accountancy & finance!*
The successful candidate will be part of a supportive team, taking on responsibility for managing the new account process, including risk assessment and analysis of financial results, as well as ongoing risk reviews for current customers.
You will be expected to bring proactive ideas, as well as plenty of enthusiasm to support the business during this period of growth.
Duties of the Credit Risk Administrator will include, but are not limited to:
* Credit analysis using external credit agencies and customer's financial accounts
* Proposal of payment terms and reviewing orders to check for fraud
* Annual review of existing customer credit limits
* Setting up new accounts
* Sending copy invoices and credits
* Generating proforma invoices and statements
* Chasing customers for overdue debt
* Sending credit card payment requests using in-house payment system
* Reviewing export orders for VAT compliance and insurance cover
* Liaising with insurance brokers
* Applying for credit limits as applicable
* Other ad-hoc duties such as generating reports and process notes
* Driven to pursue a career within finance/credit control
* Strong IT skills, including Microsoft Excel
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to confidently liaise with individuals at varying levels
* Ability to work well within a team environment
If you feel that you have the relevant skills and would like to be considered please feel free to apply today! Alternatively, if you would like to discuss in more detail, please get in touch with Steph Sierny at Elevation Recruitment Group as soon as possible.