6 months ago
We are recruiting for a Credit Controller/Accounts Assistant for our client in Corby.
This is a varied role and will require you to deal with financial and administrative tasks. You will be working with a great team.
As a Credit Controller/Accounts Assistant you will be experienced in finance and have strong administration skills.
• Raising credit notes
• Submitting invoices onto our customers preferred computer systems
• Filing evidence of goods leaving the UK when dispatched or exported
• Filing documents
• Checking and releasing blocked order report
• Allocating customers’ payment
• Running invoice and statement prints
• Opening new customer accounts
• Checking customers to credit checking sites to determine credit limits and credit risk
• Dealing with customer queries
• Chasing customer payments
• Previous experience in a financial role, assisting with accounting administration (advantageous)
• Numerate, high levels of accuracy
• Good degree of communication skills, particularly attuned to working well with non-finance professionals
• Good IT skills i.e. Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and proficient in using bespoke accounting software packages
This is a great opportunity to work within a well-established, fast-paced, growing business.
If you have the skills and experience for this role and would like to apply, please submit your cv. For further information please contact Natasha on.
19 days ago
only 9 days until close