7 months ago
Location: Thornes Farm Business Park, Leeds (LS9 0AN)
Working Hours: 40 Per Week
Working Pattern: Monday to Friday
Our Client is part of the Headlam Group, the leading distributor of floor coverings in the UK. Based in Leeds, Our Client has a further seven sites located around the country. Their customers are independent retailers and contractors located throughout England and Wales to whom they supply flooring mostly on a next delivery service utilising our own transport fleet.
They are currently recruiting a Credit Controller based in Leeds to join the Finance Team and fill a current vacancy.
Key tasks of the role include:
• Customer account management.
• Chasing Overdue debt via phone, e-mail and letter.
• Credit checking and setting up new accounts.
• Dealing with queries in a timely manner to resolve outstanding invoices.
• Posting cash on to ledgers & reconciling bank statements.
• Processing card payments over the phone.
• Build strong relationships with the sales force & customers to ensure the smooth running of accounts.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities:
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work quickly and accurately
• Highly numerate
• A good understanding of Excel spreadsheets
• IT literate including Outlook emails
Credit control experience is preferred but not essential as training will be given to the right candidate.
Closing Date for Applications: Friday 13th March
To apply for this Credit Controller role, please submit your current CV and contact details online.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.