A highly regarded business in Media City have opened a new position for a Credit Controller to assist their dynamic team. The role will consist of all aspects of debt recovery functions, whilst supporting the business amongst other billing duties and expanding the companies portfolio.
The debt recovery functions are: first line telephone response, customer correspondence, handling Direct Debits, managing card payments, debt letter process and disconnections.
* Managing the commercial and domestic credit control activities across the business
* Handling daily credit control enquiries
* Identify and preparing accounts to be passed to a external division for analysis
* Improve current processes to offer an enhanced credit control services to customers
* Ad hoc duties
* Excellent understanding of credit control best practices and ability to deliver a variety of approaches to meet both customer and business needs
* IT literate, including intermediate capability with MS Excel
* A solid communicator and ability to work in a team
* Previous experience working in a Credit Control position
* Proactively builds on-going relationships with internal and external stakeholders
This Salford based company has an excellent reputation amongst clients and customers. With a competitive salary, great benefits and the chance to join a growing team, this credit control role is a fantastic opportunity to build on experience and develop in a varied role.
Please contact Ashleigh Daniels, Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.