Responsible for billing and recovering unpaid money for all units under management, reviewing accounts and keeping the system up to date. To deliver a first class service to the Property Management team and to provide support to the rest of the Finance team as and when required.
* To be responsible for the billing and collection of service charges to over 6,000 leaseholders in accordance with the lease provisions for each property and within ARMA-Q guidelines.
* To ensure customers pay within their agreed payment terms, chasing payments if necessary, as per the company's debt collection procedure.
* To co-ordinate Quarterly Debt Collection meetings with Property Manager's and HOF to ensure that all debts are collected in a timely manner and information is shared between all parties.
* To be responsible for Service charge billing on a monthly basis in accordance with the lease of each property.
* To take responsibility for the client relationships with Solicitors and third party debt collection agents, liaising on a regular basis to maximise the debt collection procedure, and to minimise the level of aged debt.
* To communicate with leaseholders when necessary by e-mail, phone and letter in a professional manner, following all queries through to resolution (or escalating as appropriate).
* To provide KPI information to HOF as and when required, using Qube and working with third parties where necessary.
* To adhere to the internal financial processes and to work with the internal change team to develop and maintain all process maps and training material required for the role.
* Excellent attention to detail and strong organisation skills.
* Great communication skills, able to explain financial matters in a firm and clear manner.
* Good time management.
* Able to work on own initiative and manage own workload to strict deadlines.
* Influencing and negotiating skills.
* IT literate.
* Knowledge of Qube or other property management software (desirable)
Please contact Ashleigh Daniels, Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.