- Production of a Daily Report on Excel and issuing to the CEO and MD.
- Control of Finance function incl generating fully reconciled balance sheet to trial balance.
- Monitoring of HR and liaising with external consultant.
- Maintaining Sales/Purchase ledger including posting of invoices, generating sales invoices and posting of transactions.
- Liaising with sales and transport departments.
- Preparation/authorisation of weekly payment runs.
- Credit control including maintaining credit limits, applying for credit limits with credit insurers and monitoring of customers.
- Daily bank reconciliations.
- Dealing with and maintaining various utility contracts.
- VAT preparation and submission.
- Generation of monthly sales reports.
- Preparation and posting month end journals, accruals and prepayments.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Be detail oriented and well organised.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Basic accounting principle knowledge.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience working within a small office environment.
Full training will be given on the companies' bespoke software systems.
Please contact Ashleigh Daniels, Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.