8 months ago
Elevation Accountancy & Finance are pleased to be working alongside a reputable Manufacturing business, based in the Doncaster area as they look to appoint a knowledgeable, ambitious Credit Controller to join their busy Receivables function, due to business growth!
As a Credit Controller, you will help ensure company debts are collected in a timely manner, as well as minimising credit risk for the company.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Responsible for maintaining over 1,500 accounts
· Contacting customers by telephone, e-mail, and letters as required to chase payments
· Assisting to resolve any queries or issues on the accounts, liaising with branches and Regional Management team
· Producing Aged Debtors reports
· Reviewing customers credit limits
· Assisting the department with day-to-day operations and month-end procedures
· Previous Credit Control experience in a commercial environment is essential
· Strong IT skills (proficient in Excel and Word) is essential, specific experience of SAP is an advantage
· A team player, you will be able self-motivated, flexible and able to work well within a team
· Good people and communication skills, both written and verbal
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a professional business that provides support and training with a real passion to help develop your career!
With plans to expand into additional branches and given their current success this is a great opportunity to join a business with who you can truly grow.
If you feel that you have the relevant skills to be considered for this position, please feel free to apply today or contact us at Elevation Recruitment Group.