7 months ago
Credit Controller, Paddington
c£30 + benefits
Our client is a rapidly expanding Childcare provider, passionate about providing first class care within their Early Years settings. With a National presence they now operate nearly 20 settings, and expect to rapidly grow this number over the next 18 months -they are looking to strengthen operations by recruiting an experienced Credit Controller to work across all their settings.
The role will manage the group credit control function, and take a solution driven approach to ensure strong financial awareness and accountability across the operational and finance teams.
• Ensure timely collection of debts and customer payments, maximising cash for the business
• Work closely with the Operations team to co-ordinate collection activities
• Liasic with solicitors and debt collection agencies
• Negotiate repayment plans
Essential Skills & Requirements:
• Applicants must have good knowledge of Sage and Excel, and have worked in a similar role
• An Eye for detail, commercially minded and passionate about adding value.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise with stakeholders across all levels, from Parents, to Nursery Managers, to Directors.
• Ability to manage several deliverables simultaneously, in a fast passed environment.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.