about 1 month ago
Elevation Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a large wholesale and distribution business based in Sheffield. They are seeking an additional Credit Controller to join their well established and stable finance team.
The purpose of the role is to liaise with a wide and diverse customer portfolio, managing a busy sales ledger from start to finish, whilst minimising credit risk for the company.
Duties & Responsibilities will include:
* Ensure that the Company receives all monies, and outstanding credit is kept within set target limits
* Ensure effective debt collection is maximised
* Assist in the accurate and timely preparation and issuing of all invoices
* Accurate and timely allocation of cash to the company sales ledger
* Communicate effectively, verbally and in writing
* Setting up new accounts through to credit checks, managing initial set up and payment terms
* Monthly cash-flow reporting and aged debt reporting to management
To be successful you MUST have the following attributes:
* At least 2 years' experience within Credit Control
* Strong communication skills
* Target focused and driven
* Able to work well as part of a team
Working within a large, fun & friendly team where everyone genuinely enjoys their job and gets on really well! A business that rewards and promotes their employees and prides themselves on being a supportive and employee-focused place of work!
If you match the specified criteria and you are interested in discussing the position in more detail, please do not hesitate to contact us today.
Elevation Accountancy & Finance focuses on the recruitment of talented Accountancy and Finance professionals across all levels, from entry-level trainees through to post qualified accountants.
5 days ago
only 23 days until close