about 1 month ago
As one of the UKs leading providers of business security systems since 1986, our client is dedicated to providing excellent products along with customer care to organisations seeking high quality business security systems and business alarms.
They are now looking for an experienced Credit Controller to report directly to our Group Financial Controller.
The key activities will include:
• Taking a proactive role in managing and collecting debts of company debtors
• Evaluating new credit requests and reviewing customers' credit rankings with banks
• Setting up of terms and conditions of credit
• Ensuring timely payment of debts
• Negotiating re-payment plans
• Responding to relevant client enquiries
• Checking and posting of receipts to accounting systems
• Preparation of statements, client status reports and all relevant information as required
• Providing administrative support to the team
This role requires:
• Credit Control experience
• An outstanding attention to detail with an ability to reconcile complex accounts
• Accuracy with the ability to prioritise tasks as needed
• Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office and accountancy software
• Ability to maintain strong relationships with external clients and internal colleagues
• Professional, confident and diplomatic approach when liaising with others
Our Client offers:
• A permanent full time role, Monday-Friday 37.5 hours per week, 08.30 - 17:00
• A competitive salary depending on experience
• Workplace Pension contributions
• Perkbox incentives
• 20 days holiday p.a. + Bank Holidays + a day off for your birthday
To apply for this Credit Controller role, please submit your current CV and contact details online.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.