2 months ago
Elevation Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a growing business based near Sutton in Ashfield. They are seeking an experienced and knowledgeable Credit Controller to join their team.
Being part of a fast-paced environment, where hard-work is acknowledged and rewarded, you will be positively ambitious and invite new ways of working in order to streamline processes and create efficiencies.
The purpose of the role is to liaise with a wide and diverse customer portfolio, managing a busy sales ledger from start to finish whilst minimising credit risk for the company.
Duties & Responsibilities will include:
* Setting up new customers into the systems (multiple systems)
* Assessing credit limits and negotiating payment terms
* Managing multiple busy ledgers for a varied and diverse customer portfolio
* Ensuring that the Company receives all monies, and outstanding credit is kept within set target limits
* Allocating payments
* Ensuring effective debt collection is maximised
* Assisting in the accurate and timely preparation and issue of all invoices
* Accurate and timely allocation of cash to company sales ledger
* Communicating effectively, verbally and in writing
* Building professional relationships with internal departments and liaise effectively
* Setting up new accounts through to credit checks, managing initial set up and payment terms
* Monthly cash-flow reporting and aged debt reporting to management
To be successful you MUST have the following attributes:
* EXCELLENT telephone manner
* At least 2 years' experience within Credit Control
* Strong communication skills
* Adaptable to change
* Able to work well as part of a team
The successful applicant to this role will enjoy a rewarding career, as well as job security and a friendly working environment.
If you match the specified criteria and you are interested in discussing the position in more detail, please do not hesitate to contact us today.
Elevation Accountancy & Finance focuses on the recruitment of talented Accountancy and Finance professionals across all levels, from entry level trainees through to post qualified accountants.
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
20 days ago
only 8 days until close
20 days ago
only 3 days until close