• an experienced Credit Controller with at least 12 months experience?
• Looking for a new challenge?
• Proficient with Excel, including V-Lookups
If your answers are YES, then you may be the person our client is looking for!
What Will You Be Doing?
Our client is currently looking for an experienced Credit Controller to join a busy, highly motivated Commercial Vehicle Accounts Team at their Bristol site.
You will be responsible for
• recording and following up on customer queries.
• running month end statements.
• processing and opening new credit accounts.
• chase Sales Ledger accounts and keep customer accounts up to date.
Who Are They Looking For?
The ideal candidate:
• MUST have at least 12 months experience in a Credit Controller Role
• a working knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Excel and Outlook
• will have a keen eye for detail with excellent numeracy, customer service and people skills.
• Experience using Kerridge would be a distinct advantage although not essential as training will be given.
What’s In It For You?
When you join our client, from Day 1 you'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
• 31 days holiday per year including Bank Holidays
• Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, on-line and in supermarkets
• Team Member Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme with employer contribution
• Family & Friends Discounted Car Scheme
• Discounted Healthcare schemes
Our client prides themselves on offering internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of their Team.
To apply for this Credit Controller role, please submit your current CV and contact details online.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.