Satarah Recruitment is recruiting for a Credit Controller for our client based in Wellingborough. Our client is a provider of finance to SMEs and specialist finance to customers and they are looking to recruit a Credit Controller to join their existing team. They are looking for professional and motivated individuals who possess a positive attitude and a "can do" approach.
The purpose of the role is to investigate and resolve any payment queries or issues, collect any outstanding rentals arrears and to assist in the effective administration of all direct debits and other banking transactions as required.
* Contact customers whose agreements are in arrears primarily by telephone on a daily basis.
* Resolve any queries, via telephone or via email.
* Ensure the effective processing/scanning of all banking transactions including reconciliation.
* Send out relevant letters including (not limited to) arrears, default, termination, EOL letters.
* Carry out searches using various reference agencies and update as required.
* Process direct debit instruction and payment files.
* Produce VAT statements and copy documents for individual customers as and when required.
* Open a line of communication with new customers in customer support calls.
* Maintain working relationships with brokers.
* Update the procedures manual as and when required.
* Liaise with external agents and brokers sending relevant files to keep updated.
* Updating and managing databases.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will be highly numerate with very strong credit control knowledge, this is essential for this role as well as the below qualities:
* Passionate about debt recovery
* Possess excellent communication skills/telephone manner.
* Ability to work well under pressure, together with solid negotiation skills is desirable.
* Able to work to deadlines with accuracy and precision
* PC Literacy and knowledge of the Microsoft suite is a prerequisite for this role.
This client provides an excellent benefits package:
* Hours 9am - 5pm 35 hours per week
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays
* Auto enrolment into the pension scheme 5% employee 5% employer
* Notice period 1 month
* Probationary period 6 months
As part of our client's commitment, they give everyone the training and support they need for their job and to develop their careers. This includes coaching and training opportunities via their in-house learning library and training academy.
If you have the relevant skills required for this role and would like to apply, please submit your cv. If you require further information, please contact Anna on.