Reporting directly to the Group Financial Controller you will be confident to work effectively using your own initiative and managing your daily workload. Dealing with 30-90 days outstanding payments, you will chase overdue accounts by telephone and email as well as contact customers in advance of payment dates to expedite prompt payment. Resolve customer queries by liaising with internal department managers to enable quick resolution of overdue accounts. Update the ledger and maintaining a diary system and query log.
This role requires :
• strong communication skills both verbal and written,
• the confidence to effectively ask debtors for the settlement of outstanding invoices,
• a good working knowledge of Excel & Outlook. Training will be given on the relevant parts of the CRM,
• ability to accurately number crunch!
Our client offers -
• A permanent role within a thriving privately owned business.
• A salary of £18,000 p.a.
• Workplace pension contributions.
• Perkbox incentives.
• 37.5 hours per week, Monday-Friday 8.30am - 5pm.
Please apply online today and submit your current CV and contact details.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.